How can I order?
You can place your order by using:
Our Online Shop or by using Etsy Store
Ordering your Product
When placing your order please follow these steps below:
1) Choose your product - We have many different collar and lead styles to choose from, so have a look in our products section and choose your perfect collar or lead for your pet.
3) Your pets measurements - when placing your order, please ensure you give us your pets neck measurements. You can find a guide on how to measure your pet here. Please tell us also about your pets breed and size, this way we can select the correct rope thickness and clasps.
We are a small business and all our products are handmade individually. Once your payment has been received please allow around 5-7 days for your order to be shipped. Should you require a faster delivery, or specific delivery date, please let us know, we will always try our best to meet your requirements where possible.
Returns & Exchanges
EXCHANGING & RETURNING - READY MADE PRODUCTS
We accept returns and exchanges on all our products that are "ready made" and available as instant buys in our shop. In order to return an item, contact us via email within 14 days of delivery and let us know why you would like to return your item.
EXCHANGING & RETURNING - CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Please note that we are not able to accept returns or exchanges for any of our customized or personalised orders. This is due to the nature of these items, and returns or exchanges are not possible, unless the items were damaged or defective at the point of delivery.
CANCELLATION OF CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Please note that once your customised product order has been placed, and production has started, we can not accept cancellations. Please contact us if you have any problems with your already placed order.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
The buyer is responsible for the save return of the products. Please post your items back within 30 days from date of delivery, please package the item securely and use the original packaging where possible, we recommend that you choose recorded delivery for your returns.
Please note that if the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible in for any loss in value.
Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
Information Trinkety Paws collects:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details for the production of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information.
Why we need your Information and how we use it:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using our contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Trinkety Paws is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.