Paracord Biothane Slip Leash
Our Paracord Biothane Slip Leashes, are like our regular Paracord Slip Leashes, but with an added Biothane Handle for comfort. Also know as a Retriever Lead, they require no separate collar. For these lead the loop is simply slipped over your dogs head and all our Slip Leashes come with an added Stop Ring, that can be set to the right tightness to avoid strangulation or discomfort for your dog. The Stop Ring can also be used to create a Figure 8 loop.
- All products are handmade to your specifications in 3-5 business days
- Paracord diameter 10mm (for a thin leash 8mm available in some colours)
- Available from 3ft (90cm) up to 10ft (300cm) length
- Lead length is measured from top to end without counting medium head loop
- Soft material that can be machine washed
- With a D-Ring in Leash Handle to attach a poo bag dispenser and for around body wear during off-lead walks.
About the Paracord Material:
The Paracord Ropes are made from polypropylene material which does not absorb moisture, it keeps the rope floating on the water and dries quickly, making it excellent material for dog leads. The rope is non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®), doesn't get dirty quickly, and is resistant to mildew and rot.
Overall we offer various hardware colours. Most of our hardware colours are colour coated zinc, if you require fully chip & rust resistant hardware, please choose Gold Brass or Stainless Steel which are solid metals.
How to design your own:
1) Select your Lead Length from the Drop Down Menu
2) Select your Hardware Colour from the Drop Down Menu
3) Add your Main Paracord Rope colour into the personalisation box (see colour chart in image gallery).
4) Add a whipping colour (paracord wrapping around the rope) to the personalisation box.
For a multi-colour whipping colour finish (2 or 3 colours), please add the shop upgrade link to your order.
These leads can be washed by hand but are also machine washable at low temperature and alongside other clothing of similar colour. We recommend to put the collar into a washbag or tied up pillow case, to protect the whipping and hardware.