Twisted Paracord Dog Lead
Our Twisted Rope Paracord Dog Leads are available in various different lengths and can therefore suitable to all your dog walking and training requirements. Available in various length, but if you are unsure what length to go for, the probably most popular and commonly available leash length would be 4ft (120cm).
- All products are handmade to your specifications in 3-5 business days
- Paracord diameter 10mm & 12mm (for a thin leash 8mm available on request)
- Available from 3ft (90cm) up to 10ft (300cm) length
- Soft material that can be machine washed
- With a D-Ring in Leash Handle to attach a poo bag dispenser and for around body wear during off-lead walks.
About the Paracord Material:
The Paracord Ropes are made from polypropylene material which does not absorb moisture, it keeps the rope floating on the water and dries quickly, making it excellent material for dog leads. The rope is non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®), doesn't get dirty quickly, and is resistant to mildew and rot.
The twisted Paracord Rope is probably our most elegant looking but slightly more delicate rope available, please bear this into account if you dog likes to rough and tumble or chew their leash. The material are three strong entwined ropes, which can loosen their twist and therefore their beautiful look if being tugged, caught or untwined. If you prefer a very robust rope, we recommend you choose a colour from our standard or premium Paracord Rope Range for a more durable material.
Overall we offer over 12 different hardware colours (depending on your product choice).
Most of our hardware colours are colour coated zinc, if you require fully chip & rust resistant hardware, please choose Gold Brass or Stainless Steel which are solid metals.
Standard Scissor Clasps: 63mm long, Break Load around 150kg, Clasp Weight: 30g (solid metals 35g)
Standard Trigger Clasps: 67mm-80mm, Break Load around 190kg, Clasp Weight: 43g (solid metals 50g)
How to design your own:
1) Select your Lead Length from the Drop Down Menu
2) Select your Hardware Colour from the Drop Down Menu
3) Add your Main Paracord Rope colour into the personalisation box (see colour chart in image gallery).
4) Add a whipping colour (paracord wrapping around the rope) to the personalisation box.
For a multi-colour whipping colour finish (2 or 3 colours), please add the shop upgrade link to your order.
These leads can be washed by hand but are also machine washable at low temperature and alongside other clothing of similar colour. We recommend to put the collar into a washbag or tied up pillow case, to protect the whipping and hardware.