Before you order your collar we recommend that you measure the neck circumference of your pet. This way we can ensure that the collar will fit perfectly, Below you can see our general size ranges, but as every collar is made to order, it can be made to the measurements you require, at no extra costs.
When taking a measurement, please use a soft measuring tape and measure your pets neck, adding two fingers under the tape will give you a good comfortable fit. Alternatively, you can measure the inside circumference of a closed up well fitting collar.
For our fixed Paracord Rope Collars, we will generally add 1.5-2" to your provided neck measurement, taking into account the size of your dog. Therefore please let us know if you already added some length for a loose fit.
If you are unsure or concerned about measurements, please message us for help and guidance.
Collar Sizing Guide
Processing Times & Delivery
As all our products are handmade to order, please allow around 3-5 business days for your order to be dispatched.
Should you require a faster delivery, or specific delivery date, please visit our "Rush my Order" upgrade in our shop, or get in touch with us.
Unfortunately we can’t be responsible for delays by the postal services, but we will endeavor to assist if any problems occur with our couriers. For items sent via Royal Mail, we can submit a claim 14 days after the item has been posted if it has not arrived.
Returns & Exchanges
EXCHANGING & RETURNING - READY MADE PRODUCTS
We accept returns and exchanges on all our products that are "ready made" and available as instant buys in our shop. In order to return an item, contact us via email within 7 days after delivery and let us know why you would like to return your item. We will accept the exchange or refund if the products is in unused, unwashed and the same condition it has been sold. We can't accept refunds on products that are returned later than 14 days after delivery.
EXCHANGING & RETURNING - CUSTOMISED / MADE TO ORDER PRODUCTS
Please note that we are not able to accept returns or exchanges for our made to order, customized and personalized order products. This is due to the nature of these items, and returns or exchanges are not possible, unless the items were damaged or defective at the point of delivery.
To enable us as a small business to offer such a wide range of variations for our products, we make most of our products to order. We don't hold any stock of our products, which is why we are unfortunately unable to accept exchanges and returns. We therefore offer an in depth customer service and advice prior to your purchase, to ensure each product is made to your specifications.
CANCELLATION OF CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS
Please note that once your product order has been placed, and the production process has been started, we can not accept cancellations. When accepting order cancellations we reserve the right to charge a small cancellation and processing fee.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
The buyer is responsible for the save return of the products. Please post your items back 7 days after receipt, in a new and unused condition. Please ensure that you package the item securely and use the original packaging where possible, we recommend that you choose recorded delivery for your returns, as we can't be held responsible or refund items lost in return transit. Please note that if the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible in for any loss in value, which will be deducted from the refundable value. Please note that postage fees can not be refunded.
WARRANTY & NEED TO KNOW
We test every product and hardware and we do not sell anything we are not happy with; however we recommend using caution on all your products if your dog pulls a lot.
Although our products are durable, we recommend to check your dog’s collar or/and leash before use, and we recommend to replace products that have clear signs of wear and tear.
BioThane® and Paracord are a manmade materials and like most things not resistant to being chewed by dog’s teeth. Unfortunately we can’t be held responsible for any damage to our products that has been caused by your or other dogs. Please note that we also can't be held responsible for any situations where your dog breaks free from their collar or lead, if your dog is likely
Please note that colours may vary slightly from the images in the colour chart, if you would like to see some addition images please message us prior to placing your order.
Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
Information Trinkety Paws collects:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and details for the production of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information.
Why we need your Information and how we use it:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using our contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Trinkety Paws is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.